Bullet review by Squier

Squier: Bullet

I love the sound on my Fender Frontman 15G. there's some buzzing when I have distortion turned up all the way and volume on my guitar turned up all the way. It goes away if you use the 2nd and 4th Switch and you turn the 2nd tune knob all the way down. And I have a 12' monster cable that makes a big difference compared to my friend's cable. Using different combinations of switches and knobs on my small amp I can get any sound I desire. I often plug it into the audio card on my computer and use autowah and other effects. It's sounds great to me. I have other guitars but I've never played a les paul before, so I can't compare it to that.

It's good for blues, rock. Pretty much anything if you have the right amp and pedal setup. It's just a cheap starter guitar but it's a hella good bang for your buck. That's probably why guitar center was filled with them. I could have bought a used red Strat for the same price if I would have waited two more days. But I don't mind not having a tremolo. It just un tunes your guitar anyway. This guitar would suck without the pickup selector. And I wish that little nut thing would stay tight. When it sits against my wall it calls my name. I see it reflecting its environment, forcing me to play it.

Well, let me put it this way, I've been playing this guitar for 7 months and I've never broken a string. I've seen my friends go through stings pretty fast but I think it's kinda weird that mine have never broken. I'd change them just so they'de feel knew if I didn't think they were good luck. Everything works perfect, is wired correctly and moves easily. The input connector washer thing becomes loose regularly but I don't mind tightening it every once and a while. Strap buttons are solid and work good with my Bobby Lee no-scratch guitar strap (can't seem to find the company anywhere). I would use this guitar over any of my friends guitars in a gig unless it couldn't achieve the proper sound I was looking for.

I'm comfortable with it. It feels about 100X better than my crucianelli. I adjusted the pickups right after I got it. I took the whole thing apart one time and it looks sorta weird inside. Unlike the picture I've seen of other open guitars. It was hella hard to put back together. The finish is good and pretty thick but my brother spilt some superglue on it so it got kinda messed up. I'm probly going to make a new body for it.

The Bullet features a slightly slimmer laminated body, a 21-fret Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard and chrome covered tuners. Its classically-styled features include three single-coil pickups, a non-tremolo HardTail bridge and five-way switching. basically, picture a Strat without the tremolo hole.