Bullet review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Squier: Bullet

Purchased from: guitar center

My music style is rock/grunge/weird-o. Anything really. It is pretty versitile (Sp?) It isn't really that great at anything but it is ok for most stuff. I just use it with a Marshall amp. No pedals or anything. Although it would sound better with a grunge pedal. It makes a lot of excess noise but it is pretty good for the price, the sound is really treble ish though. It has 5 pickups and they all make pretty good noise. I usually keep it on the 1st one but if I am feeling weird I expirement but thats rare. It all sounds ok nothing to write home about.

I mean it's not good for anything in particulair but it works. It's not like horrible and it's not the best. It works fine for everything I play, nothing special but definetly worth the price. This is my first guitar, it is great for beginners, if it got lost I would probably buy a more advanced guitar but if I didn't have the funding than yeah I would go for it. As far as the ratings go they are compared to an average guitar in the range of 100-300 bucks. I love the fact that it was not alot of money but I don't really love anything and I dont really hate anything either. I don't really have a favorite feature. I could probably compare it to other things made it Aisa. I well I didn't really pick it. I got it as a gift. I wish it was overall just easier to play smaller frets maybe.

It is a rip off of Fender so it would probably be ok live but people would laugh because it is a Bullet. It will last a while, none of the finish or anything has worn off, and it seems to withstand my beatings. Just kidding. It was 98 bucks and I have had it for a year now. Quite a milestone.

It was all good. Kind of out of tune, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. The strings that were on it when I bought it were awful. I didn't cange them though. I kept them on for a year (hehe but if you put a pair of Enie Ball Regular Slinky strings it perks it up real good). The finish is sticky or something the smudges are kind of hard to get off. The body is sort of soft so it dents.

Last year I got a 2003 Bullet Squier. It was made somewhere in Asia, the all I know is that the fretboard was made in Taiwan. However insignificant. Well it has a laminated hardwood body, a rosewood fingerboard and a maple neck. The top is laminated. Yeah everything else is basically the same as the other reviews say. I didn't buy it in one of those fancy kit things so I just got the guitar.