Bullet review by Squier

Squier: Bullet

I use it through this cheap 10 watt amp (it is some "Esteban" brand or something, I dunno) the guitar makes a lot of noise on basically all settings. I just out the pickup selector on the 5th option and the tone knobs to zero and it seems to go mostly away. Not the biggest range of sound ever, the pickup selector does have some sweet effects on the tone and style of the output if you ask me, but you have to deal with a lot of buzzing if you wanna use it. But then again I use that crappy practice amp and no pedals or anything. But it's not horrible don't get me wrong, I dig it for just sitting around the house playing. Giving it an average score.

I play some old Green Day stuff (back when Billy used to stickered Strat, and didn't use fancy Les Pauls and remaster his CD's) and it works pretty good. Not really good for hard stuff, the sound is a little trebely for it, but I like it. As I said it isnt some Fender American Fat Strat with a humbucker and great hardware, but for the price it is very good and it is great to learn on. So if you're looking for an ok first guitar, you might want to check some other options first, but don't write this one off. If it we're lost or stolen I don't think I'd buy another one, just because I'd like to buy a Fat Strat or something higher quality. Don't get me wrong it's a good guitar and I love it but id like to get something a little meatier.

The action was just the way I like it when I bought it. Pretty low, I can touch the fingerboard when I play very easily. Everything is working as well as I would excpect it to considering it is cheap and well, a Squier. The finish was perfect when I got it (mine's black) and omg it ain't going anywhere anytime soon. I've had it hit walls and chairs and the ground, some minor scratches and stuff but it's like a tank I'm telling you.

guitartarot
    love it i have owned one for 2 years a i like it for leads over anything you just got to be good and playing through anything that has a tube. use distortion and it is to die for in my opinion. clean sound use don't use the bridge pickup and is needs thicker strings and to be setup then it is ready to go.
    Metallica1989
    well of course this... THING sounds good for punk because it's mostly power/barre chords being played, but if you try soloing, the tone sucks. if you want a strat shaped guitar, why not save a lil' more money and get a MIM fender strat? it's MUCH MUCH nicer.