Bullet Special review by Squier

Squier: Bullet Special

The sound of this was great. When I had no idea what I was doing now after 2 years of playing I still plug it in once ina while turn up the distortion listen to the feedback. The hum and crank up the volume and let loose sum crazy solo's and I still think hey this gets the job done. I liked this guitar.

I thought it was a great guitar to learn the basics. You don't want to spend 700 dollars on a guitar and find out you don't have what it takes or you don't like it. Well anyways the last thing I wanna say is I've re-finished this guitar the old finish stripped down nice and when you paint it in the Van Halen 2 style black with yellow stripes and give it all new expensive pickups and buy all new hardware and new neck and spend 700 dollars on it. It becomes your best guitar the body is all thats left of this guitar but I think it'll stand the test of time.

Here's where your gonna lose points. The action sucks the finish is a good sturdy finish but it's a basic finish easy to do nothing special the jackplate comes loose god thats annoying. Put some locktite on it and it will never move again, but it wasn't that great.