Bullet Strat review by Squier

Squier: Bullet Strat

Price paid: C$ 125

Purchased from: long and mcquade

It suits my music style very well I play mostly beatles, led zepplin, black sabbath and other bands from that period along with some modern things. I'm using a 15 watt Line 6 spider IV a Boss MT-2 pedal and a Behringer hb-01 hell babe wah pedal. It acctually isnt really "noisy"it has a nice rich sound good for hardcore metal and beatles songs and everything in between to be the guitar really shines on my crunch setting with is really just a crunch with lots of added reverb and that's what I use for playing "get back" and it sound just like the song. In fact the guitar sounds way better than my epi les paul that was over 100 bucks more than this one.

The style I play is beatles and zeppelin and everything up to mdern music and its a very good match. I have been playing for about a year and a half to two years. I don't wish I asked anything because I asked the guy everything what strings it used if it was set up and just everything you can think of. If it were stolen I might buy it but I'd probably save up for an Epiphone dr212 bacause I want an Acoustic and a 12 string but after that I would buy it because this guitar is really wrth about twice the ammount it is brand new. I love everything about this guitar its got all the things of a Strat for such a low price.I acctually didn't compare it to anything.

I acctually haven't played this live... Yet but I used my les paul in my last gig and it was almost falling apart due to parental neglegence (my mom trapped it in a closet for 4 months it it got stratched to hell the pickups werent working as good... Etc.)so I'm sure my Strat would work wonderfull at a gig.the hardware seems like it will last and the strap buttons are perfect. I would use this in a gig without a backup but knowing me I'd bring my lp in case something bad happened like it got stolen when I has in the bathroom or somethin like that but this Strat wouldn't need a backup. The finish looks like its good enough to last.

The guitar was set up at the factory better than my les paul was and Epiphone has their whole high Standard thing so the people over in china did a good job setting this guitar up. The pickups were adjusted very well it can do just about anything with the 5 way Switch way better than a 3 way and the guitar had absolutly no flaws.

The guitar was made in china in 2010 I'm guessing. It has 22 frets the fretboard is rosewood and has a solid body with a bolt on neck the Body is Basswood the Neck is Maple the finish is a daphne blue which was the closest to the finish of the strats that both John Lennon and george harrison got in the 60's. Well it obiously has a Strat style body and a string thru body Strat bridge. It has volume two tone and a 5 way pickup selector. The pickups are stock but I'm hoping to get seymour duncans on it the tuners are also stock but they aren't Strat ones they are les paul ones so I'm hoping to get new tuners. It didn't come with any accessories and in fact this one for some reason was the only one in the guitar store that didn't have the trem bar so I'm trying to buy one.

line6 guy
    You get what u pay for. If you want a professional sounding guitar, your gonna need $1000 and over. SO how somebody rated the sound of this guitar a ten, must be out of their mind.