Bullet Strat review by Squier

Squier: Bullet Strat

Purchased from: amazon

It sounds great, the guitar is mainly for light rock, but it really does sound good for heavy metal songs as well, but I would suggest an Ibanez if you want a guitar to play decent heavy metal. I use the Cry Baby wah pedal which the sound is pretty much decent with the guitar.

The style of music I play is alternative rock and metal (for example Bullet For My Valentine and Slipknot), the guitar can just about reach the standards of these music, but I've seen better. I have been playing the guitar for nearly 1 year, there is nothing I wished to ask before buying this product. If I lost my guitar or some annoying burgler stole my guitar I would definitely buy it again (personally I wouldn't let any burgler near it I would be heart broken without that guitar). I love almost everything about the guitar, I mean, the quality is excellent, dude. I don't really hate anything, but I wish the sound quality of heavy metal was a little bit better, but its still amazing. My favourite feature of it is just having it. I don't have another product to compare to yet.

This guitar is more than just reliable, its amazingly trustworthy, I can go in front of a audience of a thousond people and not worry the slightest about the guitar messing the whole thing up. I can take this guitar to a gig without a backup, the strap buttons are solid and this guitar can withstand live playing depending on how the amplifier settings.

The bridge is routed properly, your able to put a whammy bar on it. There is no rust on the metal, the quality of the wood is brilliant the pickups doesn't leave any buzzing noises and picks up guitar noises well. The body is bolted on, in total the guitar is in high quality.

No accessories come with this guitar, but it can if you want to. There is 21 frets and the fret board is maple wood. The body is bolted on. The finish is basically flat black with white in the middle. Controls: 2 tone knobs, 1 volume knob and 5-way selector. This guitar was designed in the USA and built in china. The neck is quite flat. 6 strings. (Lol I suck at knowing where the parts of the guitar came from) erm... I think the bridge is a standard Fender bridge. Am I wrong... Ok I will move on now.

jtallen0496
    Jusamies wrote: Gosh, people are stupid... Everyone saying "It cannot play metal!" "American ones are better" "Its rating is better than my $400000 solid-gold PRS PrivaStock with superconductors for wires and finished with elephant's blood!" Mine works great for metal, so either your bullet is worse than mine, your amp stinks or VOX DA5 is REALLY Awesome. I have played some American strats and strangely... I prefer my bullet over SOME of them. (Probably because of the neck...) Also, at least for me The main factor of these scorings is the Price-Quality ratio. If this thing costed $5 It would be all-10 on the less picky reviewers.
    I have a bullet strat witha solid maple neck and maple fingerboard. I will be completely honest, i play through a G-DEC, and it sounds ****ing amazing