Jagmaster review by Squier

Squier: Jagmaster

Purchased from: Internet

It suites my music style (any form of rock) and it suites any riffs I play that aren't rock perfectly. I play it through my dad's Carvin/Peavey/Alesis full stack (see Squier Bullet Strat and Ibanez GAX30 reviews) and my Marshall mini Belt Amp that I got for Christmas. It sounds great. It has somewhat the same bridge as my Bullet (excluding Whammy Bar) and for some strange reason the overall flippin sweetness of the guitar makes the Palm Mute sound great, and with my Bullet guitar it sucks.

It is by far the greatest guitar Squier ever made in my opinion (it costs the most of all Squiers). As a matter of fact I am holding/ playing it as I write this. It's so irresistable! I think it would be a cool idea to make it a 1piece with the sunburst graphics on the neck, but then again, no, it would make it look wierd. Anyway, my dad took some photos with me playing it and sent them to his guitar playing friend. Of course, with his friend, the best compliment you could ever get from him is solid.

Everything you just mentioned is a yes. It will withstand live playing. The hardware will last. The strap buttons are solid. I could easily go without a backup. The finish is very well done.

It was set up perfectly at the factory. I may be wrong, but when I play it it feels just like a Fender. The pickups were adjusted great (the pickups are from Duncan design, I think a minor version of Seymour Duncans, Like Squier to Fender).

A Squier Jagmaster. It's about time, because Squier is finally branching out their guitar designs. It has: - A 3-tone sunburst finish - A whammy bar - Duncan designed humbuckers - 1 volume and 1 tone knobs - Made in China - Sweet tortoise shell pickguard.