SE-100 Electric Pack review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 6.4 Neat
Squier: SE-100 Electric Pack

Purchased from: Peeler Music (local store)

My style is alternative and heavy rock and the guitar is ok for that, but I bought a new Line 6 amp and a switchboard (Switchboard I got for free from a friend) so I could have more sounds. It can get noisy at times,especially with the switchboard and it has rich, full, sound. It just has the 5 way pickup selector so that is is basically it.

My style is alternative and heavy rock and the guitar is ok for that, but not for a gig or recording just for home use. I've been playing guitar for 4 years. I also play Bass guitar and own a Silvertone Bass, black, guitar. No there is nothing I think I should've asked. Yes a Cherry Sunburst Epiphone Les Paul Standard. I love that it's a guitar. I hate that it doesn't play like a Epiphone, but how could a Strat?I compare it to a Epiphone Les Paul and compared to that it sucks. I'm going to buy a Epiphone Les Paul too. I wish the Squire had humbuckers.

I think I will need to get a better guitar for live play. The hardware seems it will last for a good while. The strap buttons are solid. I maybe could depend on it for a few shows. No, I belive you should always have a backup guitar. The finish I think will probally stay on for a long time.

I would say in the factory they did ok. The pickups were adjusted fine, It had a properly bookmatched top. One flaw with the guitar is that where you put the stings in, in the back it took that off to replace a string one time and the two wire weren't sauttered together, they were taped!

This guitar pack was started in 2002 and everything is made in China. The guitar has 21 frets, a thin neck, and basically is a Fender Standard Strat. The finish on it is black. The bridge style is tune-o-matic. It has passive electronics. It has a volume, and 2 tone knobs. I also has a 5 way selector. Tuners are Fender Brand and are locking. The pickups are Squire Strat Pickups. It came with a 10 watt distorion amp,picks,amp cord tuner,strap,and a instructional book.