SE-100 Electric Pack review by Squier

Squier: SE-100 Electric Pack

Purchased from: Costco

I mainly play light rock/indie as this is my favoured music and for this it is good, my friend also has a Squier Strat and it suits this type of music. The amp is ok although a 15 watt would be more welcoming as the sound level is poor.

This is my first guitar and so far it has been very good, it is comfortable and fits well on your knee. I looked for nearly 3 months before deciding which one to get and I feel this is the best one I could of picked. I am left handed and I am playing a right handed one yet I have experienced no problems. This is a very good instrument although the accessories don't match that standard.

So far my guitar is still in good condition. I have had it nearly a month and I have still got the same strings as I started with. My strap buttons are sturdy but my strap isn't. My friends Squier is nearly a year old and that is in very good condition.

The guitar looks great, everything was very simple to sort out when first opened and so far I have had no problems with the guitar its self! I expected this guitar to be good as it was officially endoresed by Fender.

I got this guitar only about four weeks ago, it was a christmas present. I'm not really a know it all when it comes to features but these ones are good enough for a beginner. It has 21 jumbo frets, 3 single-coil pickups as well as a master volume control and two tone controls. It comes with a gig bag which I found terrible, it has no sections for tuners, books, plectrums etc. A tuner which is ok although it is messing up whilst I tune my top string, a 10 watt amp which isnt that good, it's ok for practising although its maximum output is poor (there isn't an auxilary port or a distortion control just a on off distortion). It also includes the single worst strap ever, this strap keeps coming off and part of the strap is now stuck to my guitar. The other accessories include plectrums which are good Fender Mediums and a 10" wire which is good quality. It's a good guitar but bad accessories!