SE-100 Electric Pack review by Squier

Squier: SE-100 Electric Pack

Purchased from: Reynolds

As for the sound I would say I tried and played almost every guitar available and I played the Mexican Fender Strat too. There isn't much difference. I get a very thick and warm sound without the processors thru the amp but you need to lower down the treble and keep the bass at full. I play generally rock alternative an blues and the guitar suits all the music style, Knopfler, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Eric Clpaton everything is fine by the sound. As for the processors I use Zoom 505-2 and it's awesome. The guitar does give versatile sounds.

The overall impression that his gig has over that you play at a professionl level or begginner level this is a right cos I have seen many guitarist in India who are like giants and still use the Squires Strat and mind you the pack one. So this is a smart and rocking piece of gig. I would suggest all those who are fan of Knopfler, Clapton, Pete Townsed, David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck and SRV go for this guitar and chase your dreams.

The guitar is realible and durable for almost al the playing style. I wouldn't use any other guitar for the back up 'cause after playing this it gives me a feel of playing a rock music so I won't Switch over to anything else of course original USA made Fender is smething else but I can't afford. But if you look at it other way around this guitar is also backed by Fender so dudes and babes just chill and play. The hardware seems to last 'till the last day rest time would say.

The finishing and action of the guitar is in good condition so far lets see how long does it stay like this.

As for the feauters I would say squire deliver a very simple and complete gig. My guitar is a Chinese made squire Strat which has a 21 jumbo frets and it's maplewood make. The guitar has a solid top and is black in colour, it has 5-way selector Switch and 3 single coil pickups. Since I bought a pack I got a tuner and a strap and some Fender medium picks along with it. I also got a Squier SP-10 amp.