Showmaster HH review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 4.8 Poor
Squier: Showmaster HH

Purchased from: Music Light

I play hard-rock and punk rock, but the guitar only sounds good with the distortion on. When I play a few musics on acoustic it makes a shity sound. I'm using a 100 amp and I use distortion and reverb. It's very noisy on any settings. when I'm doing solos they only sound cool with distortion. Acoustic with this guitar is a big no!

I play for a year and I own a Ibanez RG7-321 and a Jackson PL-4. They are much better. I hope someone stole it. That bunch of trash. My favourite thing about that guitar is the colour. I hate that bridge.

People, whatever you do, don't use this guitar live. It totally sucks. I don't think the hardware will last very long, but the strap buttons are solid though. When I have a gig I only use it if I really need too. I usualy use for rehearsal. The finish wasn't made to last on this guitar. It wears out with lots of playing.

When I bought the guitar it was great but at the first change of strings it completely changed its sound. And it wasn't me! I changed them the best possible way. The pick-ups can be easily ajusted, except that the screws came all rusty! Thar guitar must have been on that store forever. The only flaws the guitar had was the rusty screws and a two small cuts in the neck.

I don't know when it was made or where. It has 24 jumbo frets with a laminated top. It has a mahogany body and a blue pearl finish. Strat body and a Tele-style bridge. Active electronics and with volume and tone controls. I have no ideia whats the model of the pick-ups, but I know they fucking stink! It's got non-locking tuners. It didn't come with any accessories.