Stagemaster Deluxe HSH review by Squier

Squier: Stagemaster Deluxe HSH

Purchased from: EZ Pawn

I play everything from blues to punk to metal and this mainly fit's alternitive but I can get a decent metal sound out of it. I play this through a Behringer V-tone amp. The fret board action is a little stiff at first but it got better as I played it. Over all it sounds great.

Like I said, I play a little bit of everything. This guitar is good for alternitive and blues mainly. It's also alright with metal. You just need to make sure to plugit into an amp because it doesn't get very good vibration on the fret board. If this guitar hadn't been own by some guitar-abusing lunitic, I might have given it all tens.

Despite being abused pretty badly by the previous owner, this guitar is still in alright condition. Everythings still solid. It hade to be pretty strong after all the previous owner did to it. It might not be pretty but it gets the job done. I'm usualy not all that concern about look as much as sound.

Ok, I don't know (or even want to know) what form of crack the previous owner was on. This guitar seems to have suffered some severe abuse. The person some how managed to, not quite break one of the strings but make it bend up so it looked like a little hill in the middle of the string. There were also several chips in the paint, the pick up thing I mentioned earlier, and some random grim reaper sticker on the headstalk (which is pretty cool but still kind of weird). I didn't give it too low of a score because I bought it second hand and it had to be made pretty well to make it this long with all that damage!

I got this guitar at a Pawn Shop for about eighty bucks. So I know nothing about it's purchased condition and it's not exactly in designer-quality condition but it's still a pretty good guitar. It's got 24 frets and two pickups. I honestly think the previousowner was on some sort of drugs because they somehow managed to dent one of the pickups in so it was sagging down into the guitar. So harmonics sound pretty bad on that one. It's also got you're Standard tone knobs and rythem/treble switch.

delialis.alexan
    Best guitar ever! Bought it for 587 euros back in 2001 & it is far better to any guitar I ever played since! worth every penny! yes it is heavy, but you can get used to it. Most important con, the frets are damaging fast...