Starter Kit review by Squier

Squier: Starter Kit

Okay, the sound is O.K. it's not horrible and it's not the best. it's GOOD. The amp can get really loud if you want it to, or if everyone's sleeping you can make it realy quiet. On the amp, you can make it distortion or clean. I have to admit, if you put it on distortion and palm power chords, it sounds great!

I play different types of music and this guitar has helped me a lot especialy with rock music. I have been playing for about 5 months and got this two weeks ago. I like the design, the sound, the price and mostly everything. if it got lost or stolen, well, I got the two year warranty. you can check it out here. Hope this helps and I have the black one.

This guitar will last a while depending on how you take care of it. I had mine for about two weeks and it looks like it came out from the box new. The strap never fell off, but I suggeset not to use that, because I heard it gets off easily. If your a complete beginer with little or no experience for two months or less, get this. If youve been playing for a couple months, don't get this, you will want a more Gibson looking guitar and one that would last way longer...

When I first saw the price, I really did think this was a cheap fake guitar. But it's made by Fender, and turned out to be really good quality. No scratches or flaws when I got it. It works really well, and it's really easy to use. it's not Fender, but made by Fender and is Fender quiality.

I bought This at guitar center as my first electric guitar. It's a great deal for the price. The guitar has a volume control and two tone controls. At first, the strings didn't get tuned that well, but that usually happens to new strings. It came with everything you needed to get started, case, strap, GUITAR, AMP, cable, tuner(no batteries though) and much more. If you want a good beginer guitar and looking to save money, get this.

mlukeroberts222
    I got one of the kits and thew amplifier was not anything to brag about. The pickups also weren't the best in the world, but it was my first electric guitar as well and I would recommend for beginning players.
    twinsfan7
    I've had this guitar for a little while and I think it is a decent guitar. It does have a lot of feedback, the strings buzz a lot, and the amp it comes with sucks ass but it is a great starter guitar, I am a beginner and I couldn't ask for more for a beginners guitar.
    romantic sin
    ive got olso a squier fender strat. bought it almost 2 year ago. but i had the squier sp. 10 22watt amp with it and i dont have the black and white but sunburst with red pick guard. Since i have bought a new amp (Vox) and some new strings it sounds better then a ibanez Gax 30 from a friend off my. But i agree that this guitar is hard to play for lead and the picks arent that good. But i think its a great guitar for beginners.