Strat review by Squier

Squier: Strat

I play just about anything on my acoustic but im learning to play lead on this, for the price I paid, the sound is amazing. I'm not using an amp but headphones and a pocketrocket. Sounds alright (but I got ripped off and the pocket rocket is a bass amp), so I'm not playing the guitar to its full potential. kinda buzzes when you're set to one coil but the two settings cancel that. Couldn't ask for much more with the tone, its as versitile as any Strat. Overall sound rocks.

Rock solid. I think I just got lucky, it plays just as well as a real Strat. So I gotta give my guitar the best.

Very durable, this guitar would have no problem playing live, the hardware has been kickin so far, haven't owned it long enough to change the strings. Strap holds nicely and it's a very dependable guitar.

I mentioned chips but that was post factory (it was used). A little sloppy with the plastic, still some sticking out on the Switch, nothin to bother with. Action is good, fretboard is nice and smooth and the tuners hold nicely.

I got it used at guitar center in seattle for 150$, Its a 2-tone tobaccobust with a maple neck and fingerboard. Mine has a few chips in it but that only add to the sentimental value. 21 frets, and 3single coils. A 5-way Switch between them and 2-tone knobs and a volume. option whammy-bar which screws in, kinda throws it out of tune.