Strat review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Squier: Strat

Purchased from: Good N Loud

I play a lot of punk and rock and this guitar can't do that kind of music at all. Its pickups are some of the worst quality I've ever seen. If you like rock music and want to be in a band, don't get this guitar. I've been playing in my band for a little over a year and playing this guitar has been embarrasing it feedbacks alot. Thank god I'm getting a new Gibson SG faded in a week and I'll never have to play this pathetic guitar again for as long as I live.

When I first bought this guitar I thought I would have it for a long time and was pretty impressed by it (it was my first guitar), but now that I know how shitty it is I can't wait to get my SG and get as far away from all squire guitars as possible. I'm not kidding, this guitar sucks ass.

I've had this guitar for 2 years and I've only had problems with it recently, the tuners always get loose so I'm constantly tightenging them. Also the main input comes loose as well. Finally, the wires inside the input broke off during a practice so my band and me spent an entire hour trying to sawder it back on.

The strings always break on this guitar. The finish was nothing great but it served its purpose. The neck is easy to play on but that doesn't make up for this guitars overall shittyness at all.

My piece of crap Squire was made in Indonesia, it has the original stock pickups, it's got terrible tuners and a bad bridge, the only saving grace is that its shape makes for comfortable playing, and the neck is easy to play on, other than that though it has the bare minimum and it sucks.