Strat review by Squier

Squier: Strat

Purchased from: Argos

I like to play music which varies from Guns and Roses, Metallica, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppilen and others and personally I found nothing wrong with the sound. The 6th and 9th frets of the d string seem to buzz slightly for some reason. It is to deep of a tone when attempting to done rythem guitar on clean mode.

I am getting a differnet guitar in a week probably. This is a good begginers guitar but I had the knowledge of guitars that I have now when I first bought it, I would probably have bought a different guitar. And I bought the sunburst one, if I could choose agian I would get black.

I have had it for 4 months in a messy bedroom, my little brother has being doodling with it numerous times and only one slight to show. Overall I do not gig (yet) but I think I would withstand for a while but it is not a guitar I would use "proffesionally".

Tuning pegs are quite easily knocked (negative). The tremelo (or whammy bar) broke of when I tryed to take it off.

Luckily mine came with A Fender Frontman 15G amp. It Had 22 frets thats all I really needed. There are two tone switches one for overdrive, one for without, they could've just made on for both! But that doesn't bother me. It came with amp, strap, and video and no plec! I feel a bit ripped off because on the video it said it had free gig bag and I didn't get one.