Strat review by Squier

Squier: Strat

Purchased from: Picks n Sticks

It suits my music style to my liking, I have a Washburn practice amp that makes a good sound espcially combined with my friend's Crybaby Wah and Dime Distortion. Is it noisy? Yeah! When it's on full blast. It makes good full sounds to my affordability but the variety is limited.

I play metal/rock and this is a good guitar for that but it could also be used to play blues. I have been playing for a year and I own no other gear. If it was stolen I would buy something else because I like variety or I would track the motherf--ker down and kick his ass. I compared this guitar with an Ibanez ($300) but I decided this was the better choice and less expensive.

This guitar will stand live playing and the hardware will last for years. My strap buttons are so solid; sometimes its hard to take the fucking strap off. I would definitly count on this guitar and I have been playing this guitar a lot and have not had any trouble with the finish.

It seemed this guitar was put together well counting pickups and such. It was good until someone dropped it (that asshole) and now the tuning rod needs adjusting but until then it had no flaws.

This guitar has 22 frets with a slim neck. A solid top with mapel body and neck wood, Painted black with a checkerboard pick guard. It's is in the style of a Strat, string-thru body mechanism. With active electronics and 1 volume and 2 tone controls. Non-locking tuners and the make of tuner is Schaller. There is an eight ball engraved in the head of the guitar. The guitar itself was 160 but with gig bag, strap, cable, picks, string, and a book came out to 200 dollars.

customisbetter
    i have never heard of a squire with a tuneomatic bridge and active pickups. i think the first guy is thinking of the wrong guitar.
    OttovanZanten
    lol, agree =D I don't like this guitar very much, i sometimes play it @ school, i like my Ibanez RG321 better = the 1 @ my school doesn't sound very good.
    hengler
    I've got one of these, it's my first guitar, obviously not going to be the best sounding in the world, but for the price you can have no complaints. I've had it for about 6 months now, still looks just as good as it did when it came out of the box, I've not had any troubles at all, was set up nicely when I got it. Stays in tune well. Only fault I'd say is that the strap it comes with is a bit rubbish, comes off too easily, but that's easily replaced. The 15W amp's not bad for use practicing at home etc, may even be up to a small gig if you have overdrive/distortion on.