Strat review by Squier

Squier: Strat

Purchased from: Sam Ash Music Store

It fits my rock-and-blues music style just perfectly. It is light (lighter than a Gibson Les Paul, anyway), and fit for swinging around on-stage if you are so-inclined. It is noisy when on the "treble" setting, and even on the "rhythm" setting. It has a rich, bright sound that is fantastic. It has a very wide variety of sounds that it can make.

This is a great match for my musical style. I've been playing for 4 years, and I own a Dunlop Wah pedal, a Squier Bullet, a Squier sidekick amp, a Squier Bass guitar, and a Squier bass amp (I do love the folks at Squier). I should have been a bit more careful with the whammy bar, as I cannot help but break alot of strings. Besides that, this is a great instrument. Perfect for any player, whether 12 or 60 years old. Compared to my friend's Gibson Les Paul, this instrument is a much easier one to play and more enjoyable one to play as well. I love everything, and my favorite feature is the whammy bar. That is about 75% of the reason I bought it. It is fantastic.

The guitar will withstand several hours of consecutive playing (your strings, however, are another manner). The hardware lasts, and the strap buttons hold very nicely. I use it all the time without a backup. The finish seems to be good enough to last, but I've only had it for a couple of months. We'll have to see.

The guitar seems to be in perfect shape. It came new from the manufacturer with no visible flaws, and has yet to spontaneously combust.

My Daphne Blue Squier Stratocaster was made in 2004 in China. It has 21 frets on a maple neck. It has a laminated top with a Chinese hardwood body. It also has a white pickguard, 3 single-coil pickups, 2 tone selector switches, a volume control, a 5-way selector, a tremolo bridge, and non-locking tuners. It didn't come with anything, but the guitar was enough.

Tapmaster923
    I took mine apart and painted it with the EVH stripes. This guitar is great for learning, but not really good for a show. Mine came with the Frontman 15G amp, which broke down in several months. It sounds good with my Bad Dog distortion.It sounds better through my distortion into my Marshall. God, I love my Marshall, but ban the Frontman to hell!
    Tapmaster923
    I forgot to add that a lot of you overpaid on your Squire Strats. The local music shop sells them for $130, so I can get several for the price you pay to purchase one! At another store it was $150. But I bought mine for $300 as the Strat Pack, with that peice of crap Frontman.
    OttovanZanten
    nathan.price wrote: wtf squiers dont have tunomatics lol
    whahahah tune-o-matic bridge? please dont review if u dont know what ur talking about!!