Strat Pack review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Squier: Strat Pack

Purchased from: lentines

I play all different variations of music and the Strat is well suited for all of them. I have been playing for about 2 years now and after playing other guitars have noticed a drastic difference in sound quality but nothing I noticed when I just started off and nothing that should matter to a beggining guitarist. The pickups are very noisy in positions 2 and 4 and are bothersome at times.

If this were lost or stolen I deffenitely wouldn't buy another Squier as I feel im am past the begginer guitar level and I have my eye ona Gibson SG at a local store. Of all the begginer guitar packages under 500 this is deffenitely the best, but remeber you get what you pay foor.

The guitar seems reliable bt not anything that would be live preformance quality. If you did use it for a performance I'd take a backup just incase. You might need stap locks. I have frequent problems with my strao coming undine when I really go at it.

The only problem I had with this guitar was a porrly aligned fret that was fixed for free, other than that the finish was flawless and everything was in place.

For a begginer guitar, the Squier Strat comes with alot of well made features. The most noticible item seperating this from other begginer guitars is a 5 way selesctor which has proven useful. The Fender amp that comes with the pack is a decent amp, especialy for the price.