Strat Pack review by Squier

Squier: Strat Pack

Like I said this is my first guitar. I got it on Memorial day. Been working on a few classic rock songs and it is good. Came with the Frontman 15G (though if I had the money I would have gotten something better). It has a lot of variety. Good sound. Likes? Me likes!

Overall I think that everyone should get this when they are going to start on the guitar. I play it all the time. If it were stolen I would hunt down the person who stole it, give the person a paper cut with the Fender Guitar Method book that came with the pack, and take the guitar back. If I had the money I would get another Squire Strat, but only if I didn't have enough money for a Fender Strat. I love the color and the sound. There isn't anything I hate. I do wish it had an effects pedal, but the amp with the pack has two modes. Clean and Drive. If you want a guitar this is a good one, and for the price its great. But if you are a more advanced player, I wouldn't recomend it.

I'm sure this guitar would withstand live playing. It can withstand some pretty bad playing on my part. It seems like it will last, though the cable that came with the pack will probably wear out after not too long. The finish will last, and the strap buttons are solid, though usually the strap that came with the pack comes off when I pick it up, so I'm very careful with it. If I did gigs I would not rely on this without backup, though it suits me fine. It's good for practice.

The action is low, it's really easy to play. Pickups are good. Great finish. Candy apple red color.

This was my first guitar. It's a great guitar for a beginner 21 Frets. One volume. 2 tone (don't really do much though). Rosewood fretboard. Came with everything you pretty much need to start playing except for a stand.