Strat Pack review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Squier: Strat Pack

Purchased from: caldwell music

It suits all the music I play wich spans from Black Sabbath to Eric Clapton, it gets really noisy with any amount of distortion but I found the problem, it was the springs right under the pickups that were ringing so I wrapped them in scotch tape and that fixed it.

I love this guitar so much that if sombody stole it I would go postal on his ass, I love the pool under the pickguard so it can be changed to pretty much any pickup configuation, but I hate the little white thing that popps off that just pisses me off.

Right out of the box I woundn't trust this thing in front of my best freind but after tinkering on it myself I would gig but not without a backup (who would do that). The finish is nice enough for me and thats all.

Every thing was perfect except for the position of the pickups and the cable jack wich comes loose every now and then but is easily tightened by hand.

It's got everything a Fender would have on it just not as good yes, it's a cheap ass guitar with a cheap ass amp to match it but I enjoy playng it because it is all I got for now. It comes with a gig bag, a strap, and a tuner. It sounds like it is made from frigin plywood and thats pretty much it.