Strat Pack review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 4.4 Poor
Squier: Strat Pack

Purchased from: Music Stop

It's not great for my style 'cause it's different types of metal and it can't make the crunch I'm lookin for. I only have a 15 watt Fender 'cause it's my first guitar and I'm 13 and it goes alright with the amp. It's kinda noisy but thats almost expectant with it on high gain and the bridge pickup. Has a bright sound but its pretty damnm thin. I can make a pinch harmonic like breathin on that thing but thats about all.

It sucks.

Nope. For a while. Not really. I wouldn't gig with it if I had a choice. the finish will last for a while.

Set up like s--t. Finish is really good and is stayin put. It was set up like a tank though.

It was made in 2004 in korea. It's only got 21 frets and I only play metal, thrash and speed on it so its kind of a pain in the ass. It's got a pretty big scale neck which is good. It's pretty solid with a rosewood capped maple neck and pearloid inlays and a nice see through candy apple red finish. It's a Strat guitar so it's comfortable and resonates pretty good. It's got a standard six screw tremolo bridge but I don't use it because it rips it out of tune really quickly. It's got 3 Fender single coil pickups for a bright tone. There's a 5-way Switch and 2 tone and 1 volume pot. I have no idea what kind of tuners but their pretty good even though they don't lock. It came with a 15G Fender amp, cable, tuner, picks, book allen keys, extra bridge spring and strings.