Telecaster review by Squier

Squier: Telecaster

Purchased from: harkers and howarth

It suits my music style well and is a very comfortable, chunky body. I am soon goind to but a Korg AX1500G so that should improve the sound greatly! It has a slightly muddy/grungy sound but can be cleaned on an amp to a fantastic woody melody!

I play metal, acoustic, grunge and punk but also dabble in others! I've been playin around 2 years now and own a Marshal G15CD. I hopfully may be getting a Korg AX1500G aswell. I am 13 and preddy good for my ageand have reviewed my amp aswell.

This guitar will with stand live playing and the hardware is hardwearing (sorry for the pun!) and will be put to its tests soon! I wouldn't use it without a backup as it could (but hasn't yet) go bad.

The Tele was set up well appart from glue on the fretboard (a little) but was easily sorted! The pickups are ver sharp and loud which I find very inviting. The nut is a little low but I am (hopefull) after a new guitar (not to replace it, ill keep the tele!) whith a hicher nut cough! Stratocaster! Cough which will be used for the type of music needin a higher nu ie. Hendrix - strng bending ect.

I have no clu what year theis is from. It has the standard 21 maple frets and a slim, playable neck. The colour is butterscothe with a ice white pick guard, it has a laminated (and chipped!) top. The finish is semi-transparent so you can see the nice wood grain and obvoisly has a tele body style!