Telecaster review by Squier

Squier: Telecaster

Purchased from: www.eBay.com

My guitar suits my music style very great. I use a 30 watt amplifier with great effects I can use, I have treble, gain, and many more! My guitar is in between it's noisy with a soft touch added to it it has a rich and very full sound. My guitar can make many sounds like a techno sound, blues sound, heavy sound, light sound and I can even put all of these sounds together.

I like to play a lot of slow deep tuned music so it is a pretty good match for myself. I have been playing for about 8 months. I own 1 other guitar it's a good begginer guitar made by Fender about 25 inches long and in good shape. No not really I am happy with my purchase and glad I make it. I think I would like to get another kind just to see if I liked that kind more than my other guitar. I'm pretty happy with my guitar the way it was so nothing at all.

I think my guitar will withstand live playing to an extent. After a while of playing my tuning pegs get a little loose like I to you early and my tuning gets a little weird but other than that it performs great. Then hardware seems like it will last for a very long period in the exception of my tuning pegs. My strap buttons are very solid and reliable so I don't have to worry about my strap comming off while I'm playing. Yes I can depend on this guitar to a great extent. I would proudly use it in a gig without a backup no doubt. The finish seems like it would last for a long amount of time and through tough conditons.

My guitar was set up actually very good at the factory. The action was very wonderful. The pickups are pretty good but not to the best of what they could be. It has an okay bookmatched top but my bridge was alligned perfectly. My guitar does contain some flaws there are some finish flaws like my tuning pegs they are a little loose but it's not much of a problem. And my pick guard was put on a little to loose but I was able to tighten it up so it's okay now.

I have a couple good accessories. They are in very good shape and are very realiable. I have a great hard case with a shoulder strap and a leather handle that is great. My strap is a custom strap with Texas longhorns written across it. I have a 30 foot cable cord that helps me get around my room and stretch out to a great distance it is wonderful.