F300 review by Stagg

Stagg: F300

Purchased from: Air Guitars

This guitar is nice in distortion (which is my main style), it also has a softer 'meatier' distortion. I use it with a small Squier practise amp (which I got with my old Fender Showmaster). The clean sound isnt too bad it does the job.

I play in a heavy metal style to hard rock, so this guitar suits me. I've been playing for a year and a half and played in 2 gigs. If it were stolen I'd buy something a bit more expensive. My favorite feature has got to be how light it is, it wont make your arm ache as much as a Gibson Les Paul Custom. I wish it came with better strings though they are very tight.

This guitar definatly withstands live playing. It seems like it will last and it does. The painted black strap buttons are nice and tight. I depend on it in a live gig and wouldn't bring a backup.

The action was big it had a big space between the fret board and strings. When I bought it, it had no flaws but after use it gets scratches (obviously). The pickups were set up so the one closest to the bridge was higher up and the one further away was lower, which makes sense. Every thing was perfect nothing was missing, loose and the bridge was routed properly.

This guitar has 22 frets, double humbucker pickups and a maple neck. It has a nice solid top and black scratch board. This guitar is a copy of the old Gibson Flying V, it's very close. It has 3-way controlls (2 volume and 1 tone). This guitar came with a long cable.

rezeznik
    Stagg is low class guitar, but very good low class guitar I think they make great looking copies with fantastic finish, but the action is always hard to setup.