JE112MX review by Starsun

This guitar is mostly used for metal. A pickup change is definite. It sounds great with my GT-3 effect board. Great feedback. The pickups don't have much differences. Clean sounds like distortion no matter which pickup you use. Great for metal like I said before.

I play hard rock and the guitar doesn't really match my style of music. It's great over all, but like I said above, a make-over is needed. It's great for it's price. I recommend getting it if you have cash to change pickups and nut, etc.

The guitar will withstand playing after a pickup change. The hard doesn't seem it will last very long. The locking nuts have already broke and the Floyd Rose I think is not going to last long. I recommend getting an OFR or a Licensed Floyd. The Strap button is very solid, though is the input jack is abit loose. This guitar could be depended on after a make-over.

The guitar was horrible at set-up! The springs had to be adjusted, the action also had to be adjusted. The pickups were set up fine. All the electronics were set-up properly. There were no flaws at all.