JE112MX Review

manufacturer: Starsun date: 04/10/2006 category: Electric Guitars
Great feedback. The pickups don't have much differences. Clean sounds like distortion no matter which pickup you use. Great for metal.
 6.4
 7.3
 5.4
 1,493
review (1) user comments vote for this gear:
JE112MX Reviewed by: hckfrk38, on april 10, 2006

Sound: This guitar is mostly used for metal. A pickup change is definite. It sounds great with my GT-3 effect board. Great feedback. The pickups don't have much differences. Clean sounds like distortion no matter which pickup you use. Great for metal like I said before. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was horrible at set-up! The springs had to be adjusted, the action also had to be adjusted. The pickups were set up fine. All the electronics were set-up properly. There were no flaws at all. // 9

Reliability & Durability: The guitar will withstand playing after a pickup change. The hard doesn't seem it will last very long. The locking nuts have already broke and the Floyd Rose I think is not going to last long. I recommend getting an OFR or a Licensed Floyd. The Strap button is very solid, though is the input jack is abit loose. This guitar could be depended on after a make-over. // 6

Overall Impression: I play hard rock and the guitar doesn't really match my style of music. It's great over all, but like I said above, a make-over is needed. It's great for it's price. I recommend getting it if you have cash to change pickups and nut, etc. // 7

Comments