Wild-I Vibracell review by Switch

Switch: Wild-I Vibracell

Purchased from: A Dealer

I play alot of punk rock, power chord stuff and it's awesome for that kind of stuff. Not so good on the solos, but it's alright. I use a Ibanez amp with it. Gives me great tone. It has a very full sound to it. I love it.

I play a lot of punk rock and some metal and it works really well for that. I've been playing it for a little over a year. If it was lost or stolen I would deffinatly buy another one. It is very light and easy to handle. Some guitars feel a little heavy or bulky, but this one doesn't. I compared it to a Squir and a Stagg. I choose this one because of where the pick up is. I can't stand the pickups on the Strats. And it was alot cheaper. And how can you say no to that awesome tone?

I haven't played it live yet, but it might be a good idea to put strap locks on it. Other than that, it's very durable. I've dropped it a few times (by acident of course) and it's fine. One of the times I dropped it, some of the paint chipped a little, but my dealer replaced it with a brand new one. Like I said, lifetime guarentee. But other than that it will deffinatly hold up to a lot of wear and tear. It's very dependable.

I had a little trouble with the pickup tho. The threads for one of the screws got stripped, but it has a lifetime guarantee. I also had a little problem with the nut, but it was easy to adjust. Other than that it was set up really well.

Not sure what year it is, but I heard it was mad in China. It has 22 frets and a rosewood (I think) neck. I'm not sure what the body is made of, but its all one piece. All the finishes on the Wild 1 are metalic. I have orange. I have tone and volume knobs and a 3-way toggle, one humbucker on the bridge, non-locking grover tuning.