Custom Handmade Vintage Series Stratocaster review by SX

SX: Custom Handmade Vintage Series Stratocaster

Purchased from: Craigslist

Had to change the strings and get some Earnie Balls on, but once I did, even out of the little practice amp this guitar sounds AMAZING, I couldn't be happier, Awesome for rock, reggae, blues, shredding, really whatever you want.

I love this guitar, it's the best Craigslist guitar I've had so far. I had an SG before, and I'm working on a Les Paul, but I needed something in between projects, and I'll be putting some money into this one too. Feels a lot better than Squiers you can get for the same price, I'm pretty sure it could hold up to a MIM Strat.

Seems really strong, I'll be finding out how well it does live next month but I'm sure it should hold up well. Hardware seems good, but I plan to replace most of it at some point. Awesome finish, even better looking with my paint job.

Set up from factory was decent, but it could really use an intonation adjustment.

- 2012 guitar, - 21 Jumbo frets, - Solid Top, - Vintage White satin finish, but I painted mine, - Strat body, Tremelo, - Standard SSS configuration, but I plan to change to Brian Mays Configuration, - Non Locking tuners - Case, Strap, Cord, Small Amp.

RetroGunslinger
    minchew wrote: 1st post! Sounds cool though. Looks like someone was trying to make an Iron Maiden strat.
    Yes because maiden's guitarists are known for using p90s arent they