SST62K review by SX

SX: SST62K

It has a realy good sound, I was suprised to see that a guitar like this one had a good sound. I have a really bad amp but it is okay the sound. It has diffrent tones which make it very good to change between soloing and chords. Great volume. Suits perfectly to play lots of diffrent musical styles and for this price I would recommend it a lot.

I play a lot of styles of music, except from metal, and it is a really good match. Excellent for jazz and funk. There are a wide range of styles that you can play using this guitar. I've been playing for almost a year and I had an acoustic before having my first electric. I really don't like the tremolo bar, the tuners and the nut. They just ruin this great guitar. All of these make the guitar detune after 3 days without tuning it. If it was lost or stolen I would probably buy it again because of it's great sound and durability and cheap price. I compared the guitar with other cheap guitars, and this one had great reviews and a great price. I wish it had better tuners and a better nut, which will not increase the price very much.

This guitar could perfectly withstand Live playing as it has the same features as the Squire Strat and I could even possibly dare to say that it may have a better sound, and for much less cash. The hardware seems it will last and the strap buttons are really okay. I could depend on it as up to now I had no problem at all. THe guitar looks as it will last for a long time, and as it is my first guitar I will keep and rely on it for a long time.

The guitar set-up is okay, no problems or any loose thing. The pickups are perfectly adjusted and in the correct position. The bridge is in a good position and properly adjusted. No loose screws. The tuning pegs came a little bit loose, and the nut is a little bit cheap.

Made on China, from 2 years ago. It has 22 frets and I think they are jumbo. The fretboard is made of rosewood, the neck of maple and the body of alder. It is pure white, jimmy hendrix style. It has a Strat body style and the controls are volume, 2 tones and 5 way selector, like a strato. The pickups is also like strato. Tuners are not good. Came with gig bag, cable, tuner and other stuff.

calltooth
    i got this started pack too. i love the finish of the neck absolutely. rosewood fretboard with natural finish. The only thing i hate is the LARGE AND ENORMOUS FRET WIRES! i measured it, it is like 0.07 height and 0.1 inch big! oh yes, the amp totally sucks. overdrive is not good. clean channel is decent
    justjoshuaaa
    Completely crap guitar but as the starter guitar it was designed to be. It's pretty good.