Nevada FST 32 review by Tanglewood

Tanglewood: Nevada FST 32

Purchased from: Saturn Music

This guitar is amazing with its veraity of styles it can create, it can do anything, blues, rock, metal, Indie, anything. It's truely an all-rounder. I do admit that with Metal it isn't as good as you want it to be but you can rectify that problem by getting a 20Watt amp with added effects, I borrowed a mates 20Watt Amp and the sound just blew me away when doing songs like Metallica's Sad But True. Palm Mutting becomes a lot easier to hear.

I play metal/hard rock and I've only been paying 3 weeks and this is my first guitar. I had no questions to ask the shop owner, I was confident in what I was buying. If I did loose it or it had been stolen I would get another but only as a practice guitar. I like the guitars looks and especially it's sound. I don't like the head stock but that's just me bieng picky. My Favorite feature, whammy bar! I was considering getting a Vintage SG but it cost more and didn't have any stuff with it so I settled with the Nevada and I'm hapy that I did. Get a better gig bag than I did.

Well I'm comingup to a Live gig soon and since it's the only one I'v got, I'm pretty confident nothing will go wrong with it. I may have to fit all newstrings in before the gig because the original strings life expectency is overdue. I practiced at a friedns house and I gave the guitar abit of a welly then and it just coped with it. I could certainly rely on this guitar anytime.

This guitar has been manufactured really well it's ver solid and since I am a clumsy person after 3 weeks it hasn' got a single mark on it apart from the scratchs of my pick. Everything is secured, even the strings which I hve thought would have snapped by now hve outlivved they're life expectancy. There were no major flaws.

The first guitar I have baught and I love it. It was Brand New and made in China. It is a full scale guitar with 21 frets. Solid body with a laminate. Rosewood neck with Maple fingerboard, and finished with thru blue with white scratchplate. Body style is Strat, it comes with 1 volume control and 2 tone conrols with a 5-way toggle switch. My guitar came with a gigbag, strap, lead, Hiwatt Maxwatt Spitfire 10watt amp, stand, earphones and 5 picks.

uvq
    Metallica224 wrote: My mate has this guitar and it seems to like it but when i palyed it i found it awful and from what i have seen it isn't exactly good quality. He is now saving up for an epiphone les paul.
    an epiphone isnt much of an improvement... tell him to save up for a gibson..