S20 Standard review by Tradition

Tradition: S20 Standard

Purchased from: GuitarWorks

I play rock, so this guitar suits just fine. To me, this guitar sounds identical to an Epiphone Les Paul. I use it with a Fender 15W Frontman, and a Marshall 30GFX. It sounds perfect. It has a nice rich tone that can go from rock and punk, to blues and country. However, this guitar does not match the power of a Les Paul. Sometimes I get a buzzing noise if a TV or vaccume is on.

I am a rocker, and this guitar matches perfectly. I have been playing for 4 years, this is my second guitar (I have 4). I will never let it get stolen. The thing I love the most about the guitar is the cost. I can't believe I got this good of a guitar for such a little cost. I chose to compare it to an Epiphone les paul because they sound similar and look identical. I do wish it would have come with duncan designed pickups.

I have had this guitar for 3 years, and it is still awesome. The chrome is still in good shape and none of the hardware has tarnished. The finish hasn't worn off. I would use this for a gig w/out a backup.

Like I said before, identical to a Epiphone Les Paul. I didn't have to adjust anything when I got it. The finish and everything was perfect. It is truely a beautiful guitar.

Made 2003 in indonesia. It has 22 frets and a rosewood fretboard. It has a solid maple body with transparent black finish. Has a Tune-O-Matic bridge. The body style lookes exactly like a Les Paul. It has two humbuckers, a 3-way selector, 2 tone and 2 volume knobs. It includes a hardshell case.

boboboski
    There is one for $149+$20 deliveey at GC online.Great guitar but heavy. About 16#'s.
    stratmanjay3000
    if i had to say, that looks completely different from a les paul to me, but close though.. and im with aznlnvazn666 *...* how much did you get that for?
    otherkid
    its like a les paul with a sg horn and im with the first 2 how much did u pay for it?
    Kim-Petersen
    On my school i use just the same guitar it is very nice to play but it has very anoying couple of dead notes like the A string 5 fret (D) and it is used a lot so that anoys me.
    dheinle2010
    I got a Tradition very similar to this one, i believe it might just be a special model cause it has metal knobs, and a blue/purple color change paint job... but i love the hell out of it, the only real difference other than the headstock, and inlays is that the forwardmost knob should be towards the bottom...