Super Deluxe review by Tronad

• Reviewer's score: 6.6 Neat
Tronad: Super Deluxe

Purchased from: Kathmandu

It totally suits my lifestyle. I like my guitar. I plugged the guitar in my cmputer and am using amplitube live software to play guitar. It is not noisy. I can both full sound and bright sound. Because of the two pickups the guitar can make three types of sounds. Clean, A little bit of distortic and overdriven but not fully.

I play all types of music I have a all rounder Band here in my country. It is called The Remakers. We sing all the songs of Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd etc.

Surely this guitar will withstand live playing. The hardware seems like it lasts and I can use this guitar without backup.

No flaws actually.

The guitar I bought was the Tronad Super Deluxe guitar. This name I think sounds strange to you because it is made in Asia, India. I choosed this guitar because this was cheap about $80. It has 22 frets, made by maple wood and has solid top. Its finish is translucent and shiny polished red. Bridge style is Tune-O-Matic. Think is is not good in comparison of other guitars. Volume, tone and 2 pickups are available. Cable and hard case were available.

slashs_snakepit
    yeerk!! mez don recommend tronads to anyone i think.. well .. at least the tronads which i've played on have always had psyched intonation probs..
    sbikram
    mine dzn have no intonation prblms till now..lets say mine is da bst frm tronad lol..