Super Deluxe Review

manufacturer: Tronad date: 11/11/2005 category: Electric Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Tronad: Super Deluxe
 7.3
 6.6
 1,374
review (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
Super Deluxe Reviewed by: sbikram, on november 11, 2005

Purchased from: Kathmandu

Features: The guitar I bought was the Tronad Super Deluxe guitar. This name I think sounds strange to you because it is made in Asia, India. I choosed this guitar because this was cheap about $80. It has 22 frets, made by maple wood and has solid top. Its finish is translucent and shiny polished red. Bridge style is Tune-O-Matic. Think is is not good in comparison of other guitars. Volume, tone and 2 pickups are available. Cable and hard case were available. // 5

Sound: It totally suits my lifestyle. I like my guitar. I plugged the guitar in my cmputer and am using amplitube live software to play guitar. It is not noisy. I can both full sound and bright sound. Because of the two pickups the guitar can make three types of sounds. Clean, A little bit of distortic and overdriven but not fully. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: No flaws actually. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Surely this guitar will withstand live playing. The hardware seems like it lasts and I can use this guitar without backup. // 7

Overall Impression: I play all types of music I have a all rounder Band here in my country. It is called The Remakers. We sing all the songs of Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd etc. // 6

Comments