V100 review by Vintage

Vintage: V100

Purchased from: GuitarBitz.com

I play MCR, Green Day, Fall Out Boy and similar music and it has no trouble at all coping with any of these music styles with the Pickup Switch set to Treble. It's also great for a more blues sound when set to the Rhythm position. It even sounds great on just my 10 Watt Stagg CA-10. It feels like it could be used to play anything.

I bought this to replace my Squier Strat and god, it's 1000000 times better. There have been no problems, and it is perfect for my style of music. I love the finish on it with the gold humbuckers. I tried Epiphone Les Pauls, but this just felt better put together, and sounded better. If it were lost I would probably force the guy who stole it (I would find him/her) to eat my old Strat. It's that good.

I would definately gig with this without a backup. The pickups are easily powerful enough to play live. Despite what other people have said, the strap buttons are very solid and work perfectly with my Gibson Strap. This thing could withstand a nuclear blast. The paint wouldn't come off even if you tried. The pickups get marked quite easily, though, but it isn't very noticeable.

When it came out of the box, it was ready to play, the action was perfect, whe pickups were perfect, and was put together perfectly. As soon as I played it even without an amp I could tell it was an excellent guitar.

22 frets, mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, tobacco sunburst finish, Les Paul style body, Tune-O-Matic bridge, 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 2 humbuckers, gold Wilkinson hardware.