V100 review by Vintage

Vintage: V100

This guitar suits all the styles I play! From Led Zeppelin to Rage Against The Machine this guitar suits all. I play loads of Iron Maiden and new kind of punk rock and this guitar is perfect! I replaced it for my Fender Squier and this is much better the sound is amazing especially when set to treble. Some times the rythm sounds to fat but overall a great sound. The amp I'm currently using is a cheap Fender amp but it still sounds great on the guitar. A very rich sound. This guitar has a large variety and I would recommend it.

For the style of music I play this guitar is a perfect match there is nothing else outhere for the price that is better for me. I've been playing now for three years and am pretty good. I should have asked them if it was tuned that's the only thing. If someone took it I would beat their asses off if I found them and definitley buy the same thing. My favourite thing about this guitar is the sound I can't get over it and it's looks. You feel that you're Slash or even Jimmy Page! Best thing for the price now go and get one!

I've only had this guitar for like a week but I know that I would definitley use this for gigging. The hardware will last a long time. The strap buttons are very solid. I would gig without a back up because I think this can last. The finish does not seem to wear off easily. So highly recommended way to go Vintage!

The Guitar was set up at the factory very well and the only flaw was that it didn't come tuned which costed me a string but no worrys. Everything else was fine. the scrath plate was a little loose but I fixed that. Everything else was absolutley great! There were no other flaws it looks amazing.

This phenominal guitar was made in 2006. I am not sure where it was made. It has 22 frets and the neck inlays are trapezoid and the neck is mahogany. With a solid top. Neck wood is made of mahogany. The finish is a gorgeous sunburst. It's got a cutaway. The bridge style is tune o matic. There are three tone controls and on volume control. The pickups are wilkinson pickups. I got a bag and a strap with it which was pretty cool.

thejazzman
    An amazing guitar, I got it in cherry sunburst, with a fitted hard case and matching coloured 20 foot long, oxygen free lead for 200. It's great for my blues, jazz and rock playing, as well as any other style you can think of.
    guitar_will
    Lil Macker wrote: Slashs #1 fan, i think you might have got the V99, mainly because it costs 179. The V100 costs 230.
    It costs 150 now
    Korzack
    I just ordered one today - through GAK they seem to be 150 (Well 160 technically), but the RRP IS 340, which is what a lot of retailers charge, such as a lot around where I live (Stoke) - Just looking forward to getting the thing now, I'll write a review in a few weeks.
    pag_slash_2
    thejazzman
    pag_slash_2 wrote: It is a truly epic guitar. I think I might get some higher output p'ups and and good valve amp to do it full justice. (saying that, the humbuckers it already has are v good)
    If you're thinking of some new humbuckers, try out some of the bare knuckle range and for valve amps try marshall, orange, fender or laney for a decent amp.