V100 review by Vintage

Vintage: V100

Purchased from: Local Shop

I do not have a specific guitar style because I like to experiment with things, at the time I had the guitar I didn't use any amp that's worth mentioning although it did fufill expectations. This guitar has a great tone for the value and will be a good consistant guitar.

This is a all around good guitar, it would satisfy your guitar playing needs immediately with a good tone and a great value for money. I did sell this guitar but I am now looking for a new one though. In my opinion this guitar would beat most epiphones les pauls. All in all this is a great guitar and I would not hesitate in buying one.

This guitar was a fairly solid guitar at start and will withstand most things. The guitar hardware does look like it will last a fairly long time.This guitar is reliable although I had a one off guitar I think if looked after properly it would last for years on end.

When I recieved the guitar I was extremely happy but things went bad quickly. I had frequent problems with the tuners of the guitar where they would become loose. The guitar was averagely set up although there were a couple of things loose. Although I had a couple of problems I am convinced it was a one off.

This Guitar I believe is made in china. It has 22 Jumbo Frets with a rosewood fretboard but the main body and neck are made of mahogany. The Guitar I bought had a gloss black finish but the guitar comes in a variety of finishes. Even though this guitar is a Les Paul Copy it's is astonishing what you get for your money. In this guitar you get a 3 way pickup selector and 2 tone and 2 volume knobs. This guitar has a Tune-O-Matic bridge and Wilkinson Deluxe WJ44. The pickups that you get with these guitar are Wilkinson Double Coil pickups. In conclusion the features on this guitar are value for money.