V100 review by Vintage

Vintage: V100

Price paid: € 250

Purchased from: dolphinmusic

It's awesome for rock, blues and even some metal, it always depends on the ampifier you use.. You can get some bright clean tones out of it, and some nice hard rich distorcion sounds. Just play a little with the 2 volume and 2 tone controlers and get a lot of diffrent tones, I'm currently using a Fender frontman 15 wich sucks, but I use a Boss ME-25 for the tones.

I've been playing for almost 2 years now. I really like the guitar its awesome for the price i played an 500 Epiphone custom and honestly I barely could tell the diference. If you're into rock some metal and cheap good les pauls this is the guitar for you. For the price range of 250/500 I don't think you can get any better than this. What i love about this guitar is the action, sound, and looks. What i really hate aboust this guitar is how it easly after 1 hour or so of playing some of the thinner strings go out of tune.I wish it had way better tunners.. If it was stolen and I only had 500 to spent on a guitar I would definitly buy a new one.

I have the guitar for 6 months now so obviosly I didint have any problems till now, looks like this one is going to last for a while awesome guitar for the price paid. The straps buttons are ok. I would play live with this guitar with no problem I really fell like can I count on her.

The set up was perfect, the string's were 0.10 gauge they we're ok, right now i have Daario 0.10 on the guitar, the action is still perfect. The sustain is awesome. The pick ups we're a bit too low for me but that's easly fixed just get a scewdriver. The old look finish suits the guitar very well.

It came with stock vintage(passive) pick up's they're actually very nice it's really easy to get some nice squeally harmonics out of the guitar, Vintage tunners et overall Vintage hardware. I hate the tunners the guitar doesn't stay in tune for a long time especially the 4th string and the 6th one. It has 22 frets. The old look finish on the guitar looks killer, the body(mahogany) of the guitar is heavy wich is really nice, since most of the epiphones these days the body kinda sucks.. It has a tune-O-matic bridge, 2 volume and 2 tone controlers.

pag_slash_2
    Amuro Jay
    pag_slash_2 wrote: Oh god, my review for this is crap... Don't we all regret trying to contribute whilst we were n00bs
    I've had several similar experiences :o But you live and you learn.