VP6 review by Vintage

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Vintage: VP6

Its great for my styles of music which are GNR n Metallica mainly. The pickups do buzz a lot, but its my first guitar so i dont mind. i have a Kustom KGA10 amp which i bought at the same time and a Boss OS2, and im getting a jim dunlop cry baby. Apart from the buzzing the guitar has a great sound which lots of variations, so it is perfect for sum1 starting out on guitar coz there is enuf scope for them 2 experiment.

Its a great guitar for beginners like me. but not for experienced ones. Thnx for readin my review.

This guitar is amazingly durable, ive had it a year, n its got a few dents in the varnish but that is coz i bash it about loads. ive played wiv it live once and it was fine. im gettin another guitar tho cuz i kno i will break it eventually.

The guitar is a bit flimsy, but wot can u expect 4 150. ive changed the action slightly to fit my needs but it was fine the way it was.

I dunno where it was made. It has 22 frets. It has a tone and a volume control and 2 single coil pickups n 1 humbucker. Its a copy of a Yamaha Pacifica.