VP6 review by Vintage

Vintage: VP6

I play All modern styles, also Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz and Classical. It suits all of my stlyes. nice and mellow for jazz and great for crunchy rock riffs, and all the things in between! The clean sound is Brilliant, very full and bright. but i do get some buzzing noise sometimes, but not all the time.

I have been playing For 3 years. I own a Ovation celbrity semi-acustic, Epiphone G400 Vintage and a Fender Standard Fat Strat. I have a Marshall MGDFX 100 Watt and a Marshall MGDFX 30 Watt. Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah and a boss SD-1 super over Drive. I will have to think about getting it again if it was lost. (Sorry PPL) I love the whole guitar! the action,finish,the sound. Everything! I am going to put some a new pickup in their soon, I will probably get some cool sounding Seymour Duncan SSL3 Hot Strat pickup. its sounds awsome! Thats all i can say on this guitar. Thanks for taking the time to read this article. Peace to all and happy playing.

I have gigged twice with this guitar (although its Backup). I have had it three years and i have got 10 small dents in it. (which is pretty good its slipped off its guitar stand god knows how many times!) This guitar has lots of lacker I expect it will last along time. The stap buttons are solid enough, its not a heavy guitar. It can with hold Gigging so if you have it, give it a try.

The action is perfect for me, the blues Licks sound absaloutly sweet. Its a bit low for Rock guitar playing, but i can get over it. About 2 or 3 weeks into purchessing my guitar, I did have a noisy pickup selector. But i bought some spray which cleas the selector. It was just a comon problem, nothing serious.

I have No idea where This Guitar was made, but it is quite a good quality guitar. The VP6 is a solid body guitar with 22 frets (neck is Maple, Solid body is probably Mahogany and F/Board is Rosewood. It has a 5 Way selector Switch, 1 volume control and 1 tone control. It has 2 single coil pickups and a humbucker pickup, It has a really nice profesional and natural finsish to it. (Transparent)