VS6CG review by Vintage

Vintage: VS6CG

It sounds really quite nice, suprisingly it seems to suit almost any style; blues, rock, metal, indie, jazz. You name it, I've tried it, and it sounds damn nice. Its more suited to my main tastes such as grunge though.

Great, great guitar, especially for its price too. Sounds great, suprisingly versatile, looks fantastic and I would highly recommend this to anyone from beginners to pros.

It has withstood about 3 gigs I think and rigorous practicing over the past 5-6 years or so. The stap buttons are still solid after years of playing, the switches and such all seem to been fitted reasonably well, with the exception of the glue that holds on one of my volume knobs has now worn off, so it can fall off at times. Other than that, no complaints.

Everythign was set up almost perfectly except the action. It was slightly too low so I got alot of fretbuzz, but its an easy fix. I've had this guitar for years and the finish is still great, no real complaints, just the action.

Alright features, two volumes, two tones, double humbuckers, lovely light and well crafted body. Nothing wrong with it, just nothing outstanding either.

ilikekfc
    this guitar is amazing i put some seymore duncans on it and it is brilliant