EDG-LP review by Vorson

• Reviewer's score: 6.6 Neat
Vorson: EDG-LP

Price paid: € 110

Purchased from: Mezzoforte

It sounded very good when it was new. But now I have some background noise, but I use a noise reducer stompbox. I'm using a Boss Mega Distortion, Behringer FX600 (using the delay with the distortion) and a noise reducer stompbox. I was using a DigiTech RP90 MultiFX processor, but now it's broken. I have a Behringer PB600 (Pedal Board) with Ibanez patch cables. And it's sound pretty good.

I want to buy a new guitar, something with a Floyd-Rose tremolo. This one have tune-o-matic... I've been playing for about 8 years, and I have 3 guitars. If it were stolen (but I don't think that anyone would stole it ) I would buy something else. I sticked some stickers on in, white stickers with black background, and the guitar is also black, and it looks great. I love the tuners, no effort is needed to tune. I wish it had a pickguard and some pickup covers.

I had about 5-6 concerts with it. It sounded pretty good. And a few hundreds of youtube videos. It had lot of accidental hits and drastic temperature changes and the hardware looks like new and sound as new. Very solid strap buttons, I "installed" the guitar strap when I bought it and I never removed it. I used it at a gig without a backup and nothing bad happened. The finish is good enought to last.

I waited about a year for to change the stings. And after that I bought Ernie Ball super slinky string and I felt a lot of difference. It remained in tune for weeks. Now I have Ernie Ball hybrid slinky, and it's even better. The pickups were sealed with some kind of plastic, and I realy liked that... showing that it was 100% new.

I think it was made in Hungary, but I'm not sure. 22 rosewood frets (on the official site it's written that it has 24 frets). Candlenut (Aleurites moluccana) body and maple neck. Les Paul body style. Tune-O-Matic bridge style. Passive electronics. 1x Volume, 1x Tone and 3-way selector. 2x VR20 humbuckers. Regular tuners. No accessories included.