Dime 332 review by Washburn

Washburn: Dime 332

Purchased from: ebay

This guitar is mainly for metal, but it is very versitile. I use my DigiTech RP50 and my peavy 175 watt amp and this guitar sounds beautiful, the only problem I have is that it isnt the cleanist sounding guitar, still awesome for busting out some metal tunes.

For the style of music I play, which is very wide this is a good match, although I would like to have another guitar like a hollow body becasue I play every type of music pretty much. I wish it was a different finish because I'm not a huge fan of black finish's. I also wish it had a floyd rose tremolo and was loaded with a dimebucker pickup at the bridge and emg 59 at the neck. My favourite feature of this guitar would be the history and legend of dimebag darell. If someone stole this guitar, screw what other people are saying "I would buy another one" if someone stole this from me I would hunt them down and make them eat three trash cans and a Pink bike.

I would trust this guitar to play on stage, maybe not without a back up though. It seems as though this guitar breaks strings really easily. Strap buttons are solid but you do need a strap lock or the strap will slip out easily, the finish seems as though it will last. The guitar is very durable. Grover tuners will always last.

The guitar was set up beautifully from the factory, the pickups were set perfectly and the only flaws in the guitar was the fact that it had some roough spots on the surface, but I also bought this guitar as a B stock. I'm not a fan of the black finish though, it looks and gets dirty very easily.

Not sure when it was made, I guess a few years back, it was made in china. There are 23 frets which is awesome. There is a black finish. There is a volume knob for each pickup and a tone knob, there is also a switch that switches between the pickups. Not sure what type of pickups, but they sound awesome, better then my friends epi Explorer. It is equipped with Grover 18-1 tuners. It came with a patch cord and that is it. Don't know what else to say. Ill give it a 9 because I love these pickups.

Ierius
    this guitar is not that good, 'cause it's not something you can use in every situation, it's great only with heavy highly distorted super high gain settings..and even then, there's just no definition.