N1 review by Washburn

• Reviewer's score: 6 Neat
Washburn: N1

I play rock and metal and beacause of the humbucker fots very well I don't use the trem because it get out of tune quickly on mid position it sounds very weird I think it's a problem on the wiring but I just don't use that position anyway it makes almost no noise and th pickup sounds very well, I change the bridge pickup for a DiMarzio superdistortion because I already have it form another guitar and it sound very a lo maiden and Judas Priest old stuff, I played this trough a jcm 2000 and my practice amp a Laney LG12 and sometimes I use a custom made guv'nor for the soloing.

as I said before I play rock and metal I bought this guitar in an emergency because my other guitars died, I've been playing for 4 and a half years and only had had beginners guitars and this is very good in comparison to my other guitars, I like that is light and smaller, and I hate the Vintage trem and the lack o clarity on the higher frets. I choose this one because it was the only one I could afford besides the squiers and arias, if it were stolen I wouldn't buy it again iwould go for the n4 or an Ibanez rg.

well this have a year with me I haven't played live I don't think I would have a backup because I only have this one my other two guitars are out of bussines, the guitar looks like the firts day and that's fine to me.

from the factory it came a little bit high action for my taste so i lowered this a set it up to my likes as i said before the pickup were very well except for the middle position, the springs from the back looked very rusted and it is not very clear on high frets from the 16 to 22 on all strings

It was made in indonesia I bought it on 2007 I think it's from the same year. It has 22 jumbo frets the body is hard wood a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard the tuner are grover 18:1 and has a Vintage trem, one vol knob and a three way pickup selector which controls the two humbuckers w623(B) and w621(N), mine is Natural mate is nice a looking guitar and is a little bit smaller than others Strat style guitars and the headstock is reversed.