RR2V review by Washburn

Purchased from: Pawn Shop

This guitar as I mentioned before give out a very warm and fat tone. The sustain is incredible as well. If you play heavy rock or metal than it's perfect for you. This is my backup guitar and if I do use it it's with a crate head and cabs w/celestions and it sounds A-OK.

For my taste of music (rock/heavy rock) it's a perfect match. I've been playing for six years now and ive had this thru it all. If this thing was lost or stollen by some punk ass kid I'de go out and find another because it's a very fun guitar to play. The only thing I wish it came standard with were different pickups. The standard humbucking ones it came with are weak might as well be playing with single coils. So I went and bought a dimarzio super distortion which makes it sound oh so good! If you purchase this guitar from a pawn shop or something go home and tweak with it. Find out where you like the action and the annotation, make it your own and I guartantee you that you will leave your PRS on its stand collecting dust!

The guitar is like a tank. I've dropped it, bumped it, fell on it during gigs, left it in the rain, spelled lemonade on it and had a lil fire incident I won't go into that and its like the day I got it, cept with a few more dings and a lot more stickers. Before my dad gave me his 40th anniversery american Strat, and before I bought my Les Paul, I was up on stage rippin thru sets with this guitar without any backups, I didn't need one. I was playing a tank. Very dependable axe!

When I got this thing the strings were nearly on the fretboard. The pickups were practically inside the body as well. So I went and worked on it and it feels like heaven. The action is light and there is no twang. I the bridge routed perfectly. I got it very used but after some work this guitar feels amazing.

This guitar is a rarity. I have found little to no information on this model anywhere. It's got 22 frets on a really fat C-shaped neck with jumbo fretwire. It has two standard open coil humbuckers with a tone and volume swith and a 3 way pickup selector. The body is nearly 2 inches thick! which gives it a really fat, warm tone. For all you metal lovin shredders out there it's a flyingV style guitar. It has an accutone bridge with rollers that the strings rest on. Now, add a locking nut up top and you've got a very nice lead guitar.

dale-banez
    I looked for this guitar EVERYWHERE and I could not find ANY. the closest I got was one that looked somewhat like this except with a single humbucker and a wonderber on ebay. but it was a beginner guitar and I have no ebay account anyway, so I settled for a G-5v from the local pawn shop. And its awesome. Props to washburn.