WI200 PROE review by Washburn

Washburn: WI200 PROE

Purchased from: MDM

I like to play everything, and this is the one guitar that sounds great with every style, I'm using it with a Fender Cybertwin V:1.2 and a Boss "Super Chorus" stomp pedal. It has so much variety it's unbelievable. When I want to play metal, all it takes is a few flicks on the tone and volume, overdrive pedal on = Time to rock.

It plays all music perfectly, has a great sound, great features. I have been playing guitar for 7 years now, I also own a Squire Tele and would only use that if there was something major wrong with the Washburn. If it were stolen/lost I would buy again without any hesitation, no questions asked. I love how it works with almost any style, there is nothing to hate about this guitar, this guitar is purely awesome. If your thinking about buying this guitar, just do it, you wont regret it.

Yes, this guitar will definately withstand live playing, I use it at all my shows and have never had a problem. The hardware will last. The strap buttons are secure, I would always depend on it, I wont need bbackup when I have this guitar. The finish will last for a long time.

Guitar was set up perfectly at the factory there were no flaws at all in the design. The pickups were perfectly adjusted and in place. Like I said earlier: There are NO flaws in the design of this guitar. The finish looks awesome but is ind of annoying because it gets fingerprints splayed over it easily but they can be wiped away with a cloth.

Solid body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, EMG 85 and 81 pickups, Buzz Feiten Tuning System, Grover 18:1 tuners, Tune-O-Matic bridge, quality hardware you can rely on, 24 fretted wonder. Comes with deluxe Washburn Gigbag, strap, jack lead, plectrums. Beauty.

EddieOwen
    I'm not sure steska77, they wouldsound ok with punk genres but as you probably know, they sound the best with metal styles, especially metal-core.