WR154 review by Washburn

Washburn: WR154

Price paid: € 200

Purchased from: Audio Pro

Sound is pretty decent for price you pay for it. It suits more to metal, hardcore types of music, but it does great job with other music styles too. I play all kind of music, but mostly been around neoclassical and its great deal of payid and given. Sound is good from that stock H/S's.

Neoclassical, Punk, Rock... I've been playing for about 8 years. If someone stole wr from me, probably ill buy another one, guitar never let me down, never got problems with electronic. For me is the best guitar, and I own other much expensive guitars. Gotta love this one.

Yes, guitar was on like 15 gigs with mine band, it came as a good choice, it is compatible with any other amps and sets. Well I only change volume buttons and tone with chromed ones, but original plastic ones will last pretty long I guess. Finish is great, I torture guitar everyday, and its like new...

No flaws, I bought it new, it came shiny as a glass, firm, guitar came as perfect for what I need it for. Finish is really good I've been playing on her for about 5 years now. Not even a scratch on her. Solid body with solid materials. Nice choice if you want guitar that will last for long, and for cheap.

Mine model is from 2004, made in China (PRC) 24 frets, really thin neck, maple and rosewood fret board. Body is from alder/basswood. Laminated top, mine finish is transparent combination of Rotten cherry color, it looks like black sometimes but, it isn't. Volume, Tone, 5-way selector. H/S/H Passive, Tuner lock, lycensed Floyd Rose...

OsmanAli
    No flaws, I bought it new, it came shiny as a glass, firm, guitar came as perfect for what I need it for. Finish is really good I've been playing on her for about 5 years now hahahaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhh
    Comma-tic
    What is it with the commercials? Shouldnt they be banned or is it part UG?
    wanshi wrote: YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! http://www.kogoal.com Our company specializes in manufacturing from located in CHINA and Netherlands,With more than 6 Years of experience,we are mainly dealing with are:Nike shox,Christan Audigier t-sh irt,Ed Hardy,COACH Bag,New Era cap ,Tiffany_Ring. More products. Supply . COACH Bag,Nike shox.Ed Hardy t- sh irt. Safe Payment.Paypal Fast Shipment.5-7 days you can receive your order product. No min order request.You can order only one product Free Shipping.The price on our website are including everything. http://www.kogoal.com kogoal,Inc. We are the best online dealer,about all kinds of jordan.run retailing and wholesale trade wordwidely for years. Free Shipping And Customs,Super Sale Off Retailing,With 1Week Delivery to your door. fd
    Comma-tic
    Never mind.
    Comma-tic wrote: What is it with the commercials? Shouldnt they be banned or is it part UG? wanshi wrote: YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! fd
    loinmute
    BaconyNinja
    agreed. Grammar sucks, and the guitar is built for crap anyway.
    loinmute wrote: This guitar is for the total newbie. Just saying. Inferiour wood, parts, and construction. Also, the review sounds like it came from an 8 year old.
    Apples on Cacti
    You know, where do these people come from? Another planet? It seems like everyone on the Internet has never written in English before. Sheesh. One of my biggest pet peeves.