X10 review by Washburn

Washburn: X10

Price paid: € 150

It suits for every music style (country to death metal) because guitar has great clen, great sound and awesome distorsion.I use Roland 15 w amp and it is great for beginners and semi profesionals. Its my first guitar but I'm very happy with this guitar because I am not totally beginner, I played guitar for 12 years and if it suits for me it suitas for every other beginner because I'm very finickly.

I say everything important before and if it were stolen I will buy this guitar again. I pay for her around 150 euros, but I will pay it double for this awesome guitar quality. I would like to learn funk and metal, maybe even classical. The guitar is promising to all of them. The Bridge pickup is bright and powerful, and the neck pickup is clean and beautiful. Me and my cousin have bought our guitars only 2 weeks apart.

The guitar seems very reliable. I took it to my friend's house with no trouble. If I ever learned to play well I would not be afraid to take it live. The hardware seems to last. The strap buttons are very solid. The gloss seems invincible. I would use it on a gig without backup.

The guitar, surprisingly, was set up well. The electronics were perfect. The wood was great. Nothing was loose. Strings was a little bit high but it is not big deal, its 5 minutes work to set string lower. Pickups, for me its the most important thing on guitar, and, Pichups are great on this guitare, I think this is the best oportunity on market.

This guitar was made in 2009. Made in China. 24 frets, with a 25.5 scale. The neck is thin, awesome, and easy to play on. The neck is maple, the fretboard is rosewood, and the body is a light and comfortable basswood. The finish is a glossy black. It doesnt't attracts dust, its grey. The guitar is shaped like the usual metal guitars(Jackson Soloist, Ibanez RG, etc.), without a pickguard. The Bridge is a classic Stratocaster style. The electronics are passive. It has a tone knob and a volume knob, with a 5 way selector for the pickups. The pickups are in an HSS configuration. The tuners are Grover die cast ones. It comes with some tools and cable.