X30 review by Washburn

Washburn: X30

Purchased from: Carmel Music Center

The style of music that I play is like heavy metal and fast rock. This guitar is the best choice I have made in a long time. The The humbuckers make the distortion sound great. This guitar has a pull tab which means u can get a deeper sound like what a humbucker would make or you can get a lighter sound like what single-coil pickups would make. It is a guitar that can suit the needs of any rock guitar song.

I play most style of music. This guitar suites all of them. I have been playing for about 5-6 years and I own a Fender 15 watt amp, and a Crate VTX 65 watt amp. I use a CryBaby Wah Wah and a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal. I have a Boss Digital Delay pedal and Boss Tremelo Pedal. If my guitar was stolen I would buy it again if I could not find the thief who stole my orignal. I love the body style andy the Fretboard. I am not a hudge fan about the humbuckers that come standard on it. I love the pull tab. I capaired this guitar with an Ibanez RG series and a Jackson Rhoads V guitar. I wish this guitar came with FlyoidRose Tremelo locking system and a lock nut.

This guitar was made for live preformances. The hardware on this guitar will last a long time. Yes I can depend on this guitar without a back up at a gig. The finish is nice but, you need to keep wipeing the guitar so it looks nice (finger prince show easily).

When I got the guitar from the factory it was really. The one problem was that the strings were pretty bad quality. I had to change them with a few days of haveing the guitar.