X33 review by Washburn

Washburn: X33

This guitar sounds awsome, it is suited for a huge variety of music, I played this guitar on a Kustom amp I cant exactly remember what model because I didn't pay that much attention the amp. The guitar has no noise to it but that is also depending on what type of amplifier you are using. This guitar has a variety of sounds depending on the person playing it and the effects and equipment used.

I play anything that I hear that I like, from blues to Killswitch Engage this guitar has proved to me that it can handle lots of diffrent styles of music. I have been playing 4 years and over all this guitar is definitly one of my favorites that I have played, and if it was lost or stolen I would definitly buy a new one.

The way this guitar is made I think it would be great for a gig, and I wouldn't worry about a backup either, you wouldn't need a backup, it is a good dependable guitar with long lasting features and setups as long as you treat it right it will last a long long time.

The guitar's setup at factory settings are the best I have played the pickups are set just right with the action and I couldn't find one flaw in this guitar, everything worked great on it. No visible flaws, no flaws with the sound. You will have to play it to believe it.

I am not sure what year or where this guitar was made but it comes with 24 frets with an X inlay, Solid Carved Top Alder Body, it is available with either a maple or rosewood fingerboard, bolt-on neck, Washburn Shaman single coil pickups, Wasburn designed Fulcrum tremelo, 1 volume, 2 tone, 5-way selector Switch, and includes 18:1 Grover tuners.